Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Back!

I've always made a point of not apologizing for infrequent blog posts. I mean, it's bad enough I haven't posted recently, but then I'm going to subject my readers to some lame excuse on top of that? I figure people want to read interesting stuff, not apologies.

So... let me just say it's actually kind of a good sign that I haven't posted much lately. It means I've been pretty busy, which is a good thing. Not being busy would be a drag (tho tonight I was busy with computer problems at work, so that was the wrong kind of busy).

But time is moving along nicely and picking up speed. With a little over two months left, I've come to realize I will leave Afghanistan before I finish reading all the books I brought with me. And I probably won't even get to watch all the movies I wanted to watch. That's ok - I wouldn't be interested in staying here a little longer just so I could catch up with some films. But I will finish the "run around Afghanistan" gym challenge in just three more workouts. Then I'll get a t-shirt (watch this space for photos!).

I hope your days haven't been too bereft or empty in the absence of new posts here at AfghanDanistan. Just know that I've been keeping busy. And that's a good thing.

Ok, just in case you really want to hear it, I apologize for not writing more often. I'll try to do better. ;)

No comments: