Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Someone To Watch Over Me

Along with the dusk and smoke and smells in the air, there's a blimp with a video camera hanging out over ISAF HQ. I guess it's looking for bad guys or something. There's definitely something comforting about seeing it up there. I hope they'll let me go up for a ride in it sometime! (kidding of course - it's unmanned)
 
We've also got a lot of helo's in the air, and that's a vehicle I definitely plan to get a ride in. I'm not supposed to take pictures, so I won't (or if I do, I won't post them here... heh). Let me just say they're around a lot and it's not unusual to see an open door with a big metal tube sticking out. Probably safe to assume that's a gun of some kind. 

And of course, every time I hear a helo flying around, the theme to MASH starts going in my head.
 

No comments: