Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

The list of things I'm looking forward to in 2012 is pretty enormous, and of course at the top of the list is: Coming Home! Just five more months, more or less.

In the meantime, I'm going to try something I've never done before. The photo below gives a hint:


Yup, I'm totally gonna grow a mustache. Probably not a big curly one like in the picture, 'cause that'd be out of regs, but since I'm on the other side of the planet and can't possibly give scratchy kisses to my honey or the kids, I figure I'll take advantage of my one shot at being a mustachio'd dude.

It may not last the month, and I can guarantee I'll leave it here in Kabul, but I think it'll be a fun little experiment. And of course, my faithful blog readers can expect to see photos. Watch this space...

No comments: